Dart Cycle by Rupp....And others!

I have FINALLY Got my Dart Cycle together Thanks to some help from Karen, Randy, Scott and others to include my Loving Wife Arleen!! I wanted to post some pic's of others I have done to include my hand-built 4130 chrome-molly framed, three-lung Polaris 650 Drag Bike with wheelie bars. Thanks to my son-in-law, We bent and tig welded the frame and bars. I have a LOT of time in the drag bike and this Dart! Its tough when you work a job 9 hrs a day (quit my job at the race track on the weekends to have some time for these). The red Fox Sprite was my first bike. My Dad got it for me 46 years ago. I guess the memories inspired me to bring it back to life again. The black metallic Lil' Indian was the easiest and cheapest to restore as it ran fine and had a very good seat and new tires when I bought it. Also included in the line-up is the Sensation, CCS Charger and a KIT Taco on Hot sauce! (820 West Bend).
I have five frames painted and waiting to go together, but keep finding new projects that take priority. I'm sure most of you experience that too! All-in-all, I find these projects enjoyable, outside of the frustrations and nit-pick work that comes with each one. Only 60 more to go at the moment....? how many more my wife will tolerate me bringing home. chrismh

Attachments

Thank you Robert C......Any Idea when the next show is in Eden NC or any others in the Carolinas? Thanks again
Hey Chris...I am not sure. I think the Eden show happens similar time each year. I look forward to attending it some time.

We definately need more mini bike related events over this way.

Hey Chris...I am not sure. I think the Eden show happens similar time each year. I look forward to attending it some time.

We definately need more mini bike related events over this way.
I agree! Trying to get something going with Honested. Yes, I saw something about a fall show in Eden but was from a few years ago I guess....May I think is the next one?