db 30 power?

So i live in the mountains at 6700 foot level,started the db and rode it up and down the street on a big hill,it does kinda jackhammer shake when i first take off,but since it goes so fast i guess ive got to gear down the jackshaft for more lowend.it does really good im going to finally break down and turn the handlebars around for my kids.97cc of terror!

Kapie,

The 97cc engine can get pretty good speed depending on your sprocket combinations. Play around with different settings and see what best suites you or your kids. Have fun! :thumbsup:

Just ordered a Jackshaft, waiting for it to arrive..am I able to arrange different settings? How.
Well you can get different size sprockets for the rear wheel. Different size clutches for your engine (If it's the 97cc engine then their is only one size clutch). You may be able to put different size sprockets on the actual jackshaft but I'm not sure. When I refer to different sizes I mean the # of tooths.

gearing

So i took the quik change shaft out,ive ordered a 10 tooth sprocket to help with the low end.And yes it was preety quik,my nine year old is light and dosent need to be going around thirty in the dirt,i prefer them to putt around. One funny note everytime i shut it down i turn off the fuel petcock and let it run until it wants to quit. and it usually starts easy,so im trying and trying,it wont start,so i ask my dad to look at the plug for me since i was working on a trailer.He comes up to me later holding the gas tank and holds it upside down and its dry,so at least it was simple.