DB30 motor BRAND NEW

You should use the funds from the sale of the engine to buy a billet flywheel for your clone so you dont grenade the one that's in it! You left out the most important safety item for a clone build but it sounds like the clone you built is powerful. You are risking much!:doah:

I forgot to mention it comes with the stock clutch. No one wants a brand new(basically) motor and clutch for 50 bucks plus shipping? you could pick it up too.

No one wants a brand new(basically) motor and clutch for 50 bucks plus shipping?
I've had one for sale local pick up only for $40 and still have it, sometimes they sell quickly sometimes not so quickly......seems like someone would buy yours just to have around for parts.

pretty sure this is a dumb q, but have yall both tried craigslist? I just sold another one the other day for $60. Seems like if you word it right, (direct drop in for DB30, bolt and go, etc...) they go pretty quick for me. This makes the third one in a year i've sold w/o problems.

i havent used criglsit and i no longer sll on ebay. I used to use ebay right after highschool. I had 100 percent feedback and mad more money thn i make now. Then i had ALOT of problems with buyers and scammers. No ebay for me