DB30 w/ 110cc Lifan and 4speed tranny

My New lifan ct70 replica had a 110cc lifan 4 speed. With a simple front and rear sprocket change the bike easily cruised at 55mph.

Even with the gear change 1st gear was almost non existant. A open cdi will get rid of the Rev limiter as well and you could pick up a bit more speed there also.
his 1st gear is just barely usable now. before you had to start in 2nd.

i'll mention the CDI thing to him, that would help.

that bike looks sweet, atleast that engines meant to be reved hard all day long not like a 6.5 where you want to back off after short spurts and worry about breaking it. I used to hold the revs hard in my lifan 110cc mini chopper

that bike looks sweet, atleast that engines meant to be reved hard all day long not like a 6.5 where you want to back off after short spurts and worry about breaking it. I used to hold the revs hard in my lifan 110cc mini chopper
i'll keep my 5.5 pretty wound up and not worry about it. i'm running the billet stuff so i'm not nearly as worried about stuff coming apart.

Is this bike still around? Would love to see some video of it.
i agree,would be cool to see a video of strigoi`s bike n his racing...hint hint ;)
very interesting build as well.
does he have a pic of the frame after he made the mounts but before he installed the motor?
also,i have been looking at these frames,has he considered using a 8` wheel instead of a 6` ??

bruces

Just looking at the picture I don't think there is room for an 8 inch wheel .I am planning on swapping a honda engine into a doodlebug this weekend ,and have several 110 cc engines around and 8 inch z50 wheels ,I can sit everything together and get some better pictures if you are interested .

Cuda54

For a bigger tire move the rear axle mount to the out side of the frame. You can move the brake mount out there too. The front has room for a bigger tire too.