DB30S "Fork It?".....

lol, I meant fork kit
Anyone know of a place to get the stock forks or better yet, a bolt on suspension fork? I've seen some Frankenstein jobs with the stock handlebars and head tube but I'm looking for the ones you put the handle bars on. My forks aren't bent but if there is an option out there it would be cool to store my forks in a safe place (under my bed, guarded by Remington) and run some front suspension. Gopowersports.com has been out of stock since May and Studz just claims "currently on backorder " but I think they want to take payment and ship when the cows come home (makes the kids feel good even though we've been eating the cows for months now).

SAS289

After seeing a video from Studz installing a springer fork onto a Coleman 200U I'm wondering if they make them in house. What they had was real nice and it maintained the mini bike appearance compared to the motorcycle style forks on the newer Coleman 200's.

If I had a lot of extra money laying around I would get those for sure.

Found the video.

The fork kit that you are looking for are very hard to find for your DB30S Mini Bike like you mentioned. Its all because of the trade deals currently with China & not much Chinese parts are getting here to the US like they used to. Here is a picture of my 2018 Coleman - CT100U Mini Bike with the older version of the forks you are looking for. They are pretty decent forks but not oil damped just springs & grease. Mine were a bit stiff for about a couple weeks & then softened up nice & they take bumps pretty good now. Buy a set soon as you see them available or even buy two if you can for back ups for another build.

Attachments

Here is a picture of my 2018 Coleman - CT100U Mini Bike with the older version of the forks you are looking for.
I've got a set of those older ones on my CT200U. I love them. I also have a set of the newer ones on my DB30 Lifan project bike (horrible pic of it).

They're worth picking up a set just to have around.

Attachments

I've got a set of those older ones on my CT200U. I love them. I also have a set of the newer ones on my DB30 Lifan project bike (horrible pic of it).

They're worth picking up a set just to have around.
Not horrible at all! That looks nice brother man. I love your CT200U. If mine had those I would have kept it....

Attachments

I found a Baja Heat/Warrior (hard to tell, has the two tone seat) that looks like it was found on the side of the road, rattle canned, tires and Predator two twelved for $260. No plastics, has a rear fender and the jack shaft is missing at least the tensioner. Is this worth getting into or is it just a problematic bike? Lol, it's got front shocks and recent tires (maybe).

After seeing a video from Studz installing a springer fork onto a Coleman 200U I'm wondering if they make them in house. What they had was real nice and it maintained the mini bike appearance compared to the motorcycle style forks on the newer Coleman 200's.

If I had a lot of extra money laying around I would get those for sure.

Found the video.

That fork has sex appeal it looks so good