did you have a hot wheel track like this?

joekd

Took half of the creativity out of it when they started using those powered launchers

Remember trying to find the highest place in the house to start your track just to get up enough speed to finish the run?

Holy crap dude! Wonder how much that cost? I bet those modules propelling the car cost at least 10 -15 alone each! And not to mentione batteries for all of them. Wow.

danc9

Holy crap dude! Wonder how much that cost? I bet those modules propelling the car cost at least 10 -15 alone each! And not to mentione batteries for all of them. Wow.
That was the end of our (younger brother and I) power units. Mom bought batteries two or three times.....done. Didn't had rechargeable batteries then. Best friends Mom used them (track) instead of a belt! (OUCH)

DAN

I had plenty of those tracks when I was a kid. I had a Kool drag race track that launched the cars off a rubber band system .it was hotwheels and from the 80s. Lol. When they crossed the finish they would trip the winning flag and pick up a parachute that opened after the finish line. It came with 2 sling shot style cars . I loved the pennsoil one. Good times:thumbsup:. They don't make toys like they use to.

I dought its all 1take he probly set up and reset 5 or 10 times with the same set of tracks to make it look as long as it was? notice that you can never see the whole thing at one time? maybe im wrong but ya never know?
:hammer: