Didnt want to post multiple threads...

So I created this one to get the answers Im looking for... :eek:ut:

#1 Im looking to get a new clutch soon. Ive gotten advice from 125ccCrazy about the Noram Titan Premiere clutch. What is you guys info on this clucth? And what makes them better than any other? I mean, I am a "Big Boi" and Im looking for better launches AND top speed.

#2 What type of spacers are you guys using with the axles? My Bird has seen better days, and the previous owner used what ever he had in the garage to get it to run... Are cut washers normal for spacers?

#3 What is the best way to clean up a motor before painting? Years and years of dirt, grime, and oil...

#4 How do I add a K&N type filter to my Briggs 135202?

#5 Where do you guys get those cool motor cycle tires with the fancy tread design?

#6 What are some good mods for this motor, without replacing pistons, valves, rods, etc...

#1 Norman or pretty well any high dollar racing clutch will be best for hard heavy use, but for the price a Torque Convertor set up might be best..

#2 You can go to a local machine shop or steel supply place and get steel tubing (hydraulic has no burr inside) with the right I.D with just enough O.D to work without rubbing on stuff..

#3 car wash hose, pressure washer, or can of brake parts cleaner

#4 they sell after market air filters with the parts you need to hook it up..

#5 Tires usually are on the cheap chinese pocket bikes, but you can buy the tires at most go-kart, mini-bike supply places... Evilbay... Wanted section on this forum

#6 Over clear the intake valve, advance the spark, port polish-trim the eye brows on the block, 4 horse power head, change the intake valve spring out with another exhaust spring, if your motor has the pull out choke, replace the carb... Theres a thread in engine modification about that kind of stuff... :thumbsup:

Ive got my eye on a Titan, right now.

Just gotta figure out what size sprockets to run for better acceleration. But I also want to keep the top speed in the 40/50 mph range.

Ive got my eye on a Titan, right now.

Just gotta figure out what size sprockets to run for better acceleration. But I also want to keep the top speed in the 40/50 mph range.
Do you know what color springs it has and what engagement speed you need? Is it new? You should be able to buy unused Titans for $65.00 + driver.

Well today I got a new plug, Seafoamed, switch to Mobil 1 (Full Syn), and pressure cleaned the bike.

There was so much grit and grime on and around the motor it aint even funny. didnt even notice that the frame had a crack in it, and was re welded (horrible weld) before I got it.

Its raining now so I guess Ill get to ride it tomorrow.

Also, I borrowed my neighbors pressure washer. I was temped to barter with him on the engine. Its using a 6.5hp Honda!

Also I had some slop in the chain. I moved the engine forward and the chains tight. If I pinch the chain I get about 1 to 2 inches (the most) of slack. Is a tight chain good?

Last edited: