do i need to drill bigger jets?

haha i got the new filter today and slapped it on, it doesn't accelerate nearly as well as the stock filter. I know that its the jets and so i plan on only drilling out one size and leave it at that. Its plenty fast and looks a lot better. I just cant justify spending 100 bucks for a flywheel, like really its just a piece of metal????:hammer: but if anybody wants to sell one used for cheap look me up :thumbsup:

haha i got the new filter today and slapped it on, it doesn't accelerate nearly as well as the stock filter. I know that its the jets and so i plan on only drilling out one size and leave it at that. Its plenty fast and looks a lot better. I just cant justify spending 100 bucks for a flywheel, like really its just a piece of metal????:hammer: but if anybody wants to sell one used for cheap look me up :thumbsup:
The GXV lawn mower flywheel ( Honda ) is 3 pounds and was designed for a blade brake. Its plenty strong and thats what most people used before billet.

New they are cost the dealers around 50 bucks. NR sells it for double that shop around and sometimes you can get a deal on one.

Although the GXV mower engine is getting hard to find.