Doodle on the Moon

gbabins1

Is this for all of the ney- sayers? ( that say we never made it to the moon.... it was all a hoax) I think this is proof !! :smile:

Neck

Growing up is optional
30,000 Acres of go where the hell you want at what ever speed you think you can handle (that is as long as nothing is scheduled for that weekend!)

Neck

Growing up is optional
The question is, do you really trust your equipment?! Cell Phone reception is really good there though. The Lake Bed is 40 some miles long, but only a few wide, and I-80 runs the entire length of it.

Neck,

What no timed runs on your mini captured on video? Maybe get a couple of DB's out there to run against each other,yea?

Oh well maybe next time huh.

Neck

Growing up is optional
No seriously, with an AA Nitro car we are lucky if we have time to take the bike to the Can! We get that busy, and the pits are about a mile long, so you really need to have a pit bike. But we have fun! Yeah, maybe next year Jeff and I can make some hot laps!

I can just see a new world land speed record of 128mph for a mini with 6" wheels. I would consider it if I can get leathers that fit over Depends...lol.