Doodlebug 30 questions

Hi
Im new to doodlebugs and I had just bought mine a lil while ago so I am kind of new but I know a good amount of things for the length of time I have had this. My doodlebug is a Baja Blitz DB 30 all stock. I wanted to add a champion 6.5 hp engine but I am not sure how to find my dimensions or how to install it is there any way someone could post maybe the dimensions of it and anything else I need to know. Lastly if I wanted to add a torque converter or head lights or a new seat what else would I have to know or add to make it faster. If you could help me out that would be great thank you to everyone. :scooter:

Do u already have the engine, if not then talk to cjtmini hes a member on this site and he sells 6.5 hp clone kits with everything you need along with directions to get it all together. To make it work with the 6.5 it takes around an hour. he sells u the clutch and converter plate for a very reasonable price

ya but i found the champion engine for only 130 and i think that is a real good price i saw cjtmini's post for 225 which is kinda alot for me since i g to school and i dont work

den35

Ah,but you get what you pay for.CJT's price includes engine,clutch,mount adapter plate and detailed instructions of how to install.Right now anyways,you can't get that kind of kit for the DB30 anywhere else.