Doodlebug DB30

rwhxk3

Rebuilt this DB30 with a Predator 212. Powder coated the frame, header and intake with a new emulsion tube in the carb. New clutch and chain. Motor mount plate and clutch guard. Throttle cable linkage mount. New brake cable. New seat cushion and cover. Asking $1000 local. Can ship on your dime. Will post pics when I can figure out how to.

rwhxk3

I hate to sell it, but I really want a Yoder Smoker, so this is how I'm going to buy one. Then I'll just build me another bike to cruise the neighborhood and go on beer runs on.

rwhxk3

No but that's how much I have in it. I've spent a lot fixing it up. Not sure what the deal is with people having a problem with what I'm doing. Go get f*cked.

Twid

What clutch are you running? And is there any internal work done to the motor?

My phone don't get pictures can you post one for me?

Last edited:
What clutch are you running? And is there any internal work done to the motor?

My phone don't get pictures can you post one for me?
The clutch is just a 35# clutch from Tractor Supply. The only internals done to the motor is the larger jet emulsion tube. I haven't really cracked into it that much.

If anyone would like pics, send me a PM and I can send you plenty of pics.

I've put a lot of money into building this bike. Insult me all you would like. I'm just trying to get what I feel is a fair price for the amount of work/time I've put into restoring this mini bike.