Doodlebug yay or nay???

well here is what ive now since decided to do, the guy with the red one for $100 and the possibly bad bearing is not calling so I saw an ad on Craigslist for some GREEN baja minibikes the same as the doodlebugs and stuff aqnd they are scratch and dent or demo display models for $149 each thats a steal since he told me that some havent even had gas in them yet, so for an extra $50 ill buy one of those i have decided.....

yeah much cheaper than piecing a frame and wheels. its worth it to have a runner anyhow, im sure you could open up its engine and see whats broken, probably something simple like a broken flywheel key, theyd have to have no oil in it to spin the bearings, and im sure bearings are easy to find hell people sell the stock engines with no miles on them on ebay all the time cuz 1st thing to do is a 6.5 swap and even a lil 3.5hp flathead briggs is better than the stock engine.

From time to time I visit gokartsusa.com just to see what they have available, as they do add new stuff from time to time.Anyway about 3 weeks ago I noticed they pulled the DB-30 from their site.For the heck of it I emailed them asking why they pulled the DB-30.They responded back to me stating "Poor Quality" as the reason.I was surprised as I don't think I ever recall reading anything bad about the DB here.How can poor quality be a legit reason?

From time to time I visit gokartsusa.com just to see what they have available, as they do add new stuff from time to time.Anyway about 3 weeks ago I noticed they pulled the DB-30 from their site.For the heck of it I emailed them asking why they pulled the DB-30.They responded back to me stating "Poor Quality" as the reason.I was surprised as I don't think I ever recall reading anything bad about the DB here.How can poor quality be a legit reason?
that place is a rip-off when it comes to engines. a guy that works for them comes into my work and will give us deals. he quoted me $175 for a 5.5 clone. :laugh: