Drag bike engine.

jbj

Chris McGee PM1 3 1/2 New crank, rod & lifters. 42 carb.

Located in Orange County Ca. $2,300 with carb and pipe. Do have a Polar clutch also.

[/IMG]

Very nice. No-one here can afford such a thing, tho. Good luck on the sale.

Scott
I don't agree at all.
I have the money but it would take a much more comprehensive description of whats being sold to loosen up my wallet to that extent.
I have contacted a few people on here selling engines I was interested in but the responses I got back were very limited descriptions (1 maybe 2 words).
If you want to get people to spend very hard earned money try putting forth much more effort to sell your product.

I don't agree at all.
I have the money but it would take a much more comprehensive description of whats being sold to loosen up my wallet to that extent.
I have contacted a few people on here selling engines I was interested in but the responses I got back were very limited descriptions (1 maybe 2 words).
If you want to get people to spend very hard earned money try putting forth much more effort to sell your product.
I think in general or what badtec meant...and for the most part on here, its hard to get 200 bucks for anything, let alone 2 grand. Id say a good 90%(or more) of people on here look at minibikes for what they are, and should be, something cheap to buy and doesnt cost an arm and a leg to have fun with it. The truely hardcore racers on here are few. I definately agree, if you need that kind of money for something, a MUCH better description would go a long way in helping sell that engine, or anything requiring that kind of coin. This isnt a bash in any way either, incase anyone might be thinking that.

The engine looks bad-ass for sure...would love to see a video of it running or in some sort of chassis or making a pass or race or whatever...that would go along way to helping sell it.

I think in general or what badtec meant...and for the most part on here, its hard to get 200 bucks for anything, let alone 2 grand. Id say a good 90%(or more) of people on here look at minibikes for what they are, and should be, something cheap to buy and doesnt cost an arm and a leg to have fun with it. The truely hardcore racers on here are few.
You have crystalized my thoughts, eliquantly(sp).

jbj

You have crystalized my thoughts, eliquantly(sp).
This is to both of you. Rules:Only post a reply if you want the item. Relevant questions acceptable. Any negative comments will result in a ban. No BSing in the thread.

Last edited: