Drag racing doodles!!

I know it sounds crazy :eek:ut:, but has anybody here hooped up a doodlebug for 1/8 mile racing ( or perhaps the 1/4, though that's just asking for trouble!)?

That's the plan here at least, got two months to build one up :hack:. We have a track day coming up for a car club I'm in. A buddy of mine is pretty set on it, I'll be helping him with the build. We think it should put on a pretty good show. I'll be taking mine as well, but not racing it, just using it to get around the pits. Most of my time will be devoted to dialing the chevelle in, if I finish getting everything ready on it that is...

he doesn't post on here that much anymore. he usually posts in the engine section when he does though.

if you want to get hold of him do a search for his username and send him a pm. he really knows what he's doing.

start reading through some of the threads in the honda/clone section too. there's a lot of good information in there.

this thread is worth reading:

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/engines-modifications/7912-cylinder-head-gurus-please.html

there was one about that basically turned into how to build a drag motor but i couldn't find it. :censored:

Last edited: