Driver unit for 3/4" shaft and Briggs to Mikuni manifold

Hey all,
Looking for a comet or equivelent, 3/4" driver for a MTD trailflite. Bike came originally with a Fairbanks - Morse unit, and currently has a cheap Comet knockoff that doesn't engage properly.

I am also looking for a manifold to adapt a Mikuni 22 to a 5hp Briggs flathead. If able to compensate to parallel for the slant mount MTD frame, that would be even better. If anybody can point me in the right direction on how to get this done I would be very grateful, no welder in my garage.

Thanks guys

The Mikuni is a VM22 and the driver I need is a Asymmetrical type. Bummer, I just saw the 2 go for $40 each on the parts thread. Know where I might be able to find one?

125ccCrazy

The Mikuni is a VM22 and the driver I need is a Asymmetrical type. Bummer, I just saw the 2 go for $40 each on the parts thread. Know where I might be able to find one?
Don't take this the wrong way but alot of guys are calling the taper bore 22mm carbs VM's..... just to be sure which carb you actually have...

do you have this carb?
Mikuni VM22-133 Round Slide Carburetor 22mm Carb: eBay Motors (item 150487049843 end time Nov-28-10 08:04:05 PST)

Or this carb?
Mikuni VM22 Carburetor for CG/CB/CM 125cc & 150CC Engin: eBay Motors (item 130446272422 end time Nov-19-10 16:55:30 PST)

Don't take this the wrong way but alot of guys are calling the taper bore 22mm carbs VM's..... just to be sure which carb you actually have...

do you have this carb?
Mikuni VM22-133 Round Slide Carburetor 22mm Carb: eBay Motors (item 150487049843 end time Nov-28-10 08:04:05 PST)

Or this carb?
Mikuni VM22 Carburetor for CG/CB/CM 125cc & 150CC Engin: eBay Motors (item 130446272422 end time Nov-19-10 16:55:30 PST)
The second carb is definitely NOT a VM...the first one is a VM. The mounting flanges are not interchangeable, so it's an important point.

I don't have any asymmetrical drivers, but I can make you an intake manifold with the correct downward angle for a slanted engine plate and the correct outward angle to clear the exhaust...

It would be steel...I'm out of 3" billet to make the aluminum models...

I'll have to verify when I have it in front of me again next week. It was etched with vm22 but resembles the second link.... starting to wonder if I have a knockoff or something. Thanks for the info, I'll investigate and get back to our guys.