Dunecycle

New member here, I've enjoyed a lot of posts and pictures on here, thanks for all the info. I've been around mini bikes and gocarts for 20 years or better. Never had anything really vintage till I came across this Dunecycle. All parts seem to be there but the engine and with that the pulley or clutch on the engine. Everything is rusty, needs all cables, no problem finding them,put a 5.5 horse Honda on it just trying to get it running and rolling before I sandblast the frame and paint it, problem I'm having is what size clutch or what kind of clutch do I use, I know it's a 3/4 shaft any help would be appreciated, thanks brad

Attachments

Thanks Harley's papa your trike looks great, what size motor did you use, looks like a one inch shaft, who did you order your two clutches from, one on motor and one on axle?

Thanks Harley's papa your trike looks great, what size motor did you use, looks like a one inch shaft, who did you order your two clutches from, one on motor and one on axle?
Thanks :thumbsup: The motor is a 212 Predator from Harbour Freight its a 3/4 shaft and the jack shaft is 5/8
This is the TAV I got and I just used the clutchs
https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/torque-converter-3-4-bore.html
You will need to measure the distance center to center between your motor and jack shaft to get the right belt :thumbsup:
Use this list to find the belt part number then you can get it from OldMiniBikes :thumbsup:Comet Drive Belts | Belts for Comet Torque Converters