E. Providence Minibike Drags

I live about 15 min away from there.Thanks for posting this.Hopefully it goes well and New England can put on more events like this.Maybe even minibike shows and swap meets.

I am interested in a meet n greet there before of after if anyone else is interested.PM me and i will give you my #.

joshua. c.

cool im in.
i hope we arn't competing against the bike in that picture that thing looks meen, and also verry cool. this event is happening much earlyer than last years event i was hoping to have more time to work on my bike. it is running better than last year so i'll be ready.

For more info guys, click on the link to the flier I posted or check out the Lead Foot CC facebook page. They are running this event again in OCT. guys wanted a spring and fall event and they made it happen. I usually bring a few bikes, some parts to sell and money for the bar/food. Great times there, and a great crew. I hope the weather is good.

joshua. c.

my bike is as close to ready as i can get it. i geared it doun this time and fixed a clutch issue i had last year. i was going to swap carbs so my bike wont smoke this year but i found out i need parts for the new one that i cant get this week. i have very little spare time so 2 weeks just wasn't enough notice to properly prepare for this event. anyways as long as the rain stops it shoold be a blast.

Was a good time as always! Weather was cold but track stayed dry.
Helger Bros. had the fastest unlimited bike as always. The Leadfoot bike ran good, and the 2 engine minibike ran pretty good also.

In the stock class there were more fast bikes then ever, looks like everyone is stepping up their game.
Bob Simon took home the stock class again in that little red Fox.
The cheeseburgers were delicious, and they were selling T-shirts this year which is cool.
Again big thanks to Leadfoot CC for putting this on, we look forward to the next race.

Also big thanks to the Creeps CC for making trophys and for their strong showing as usual.

Last edited:

joshua. c.

i was surprised how many people showed up this year with the morning rain. it rained almost all the way untill i got there. i had alot of fun and did mutch better than last year.I beat a few bikes and lost to a few. i also had 2 ties that were so close the gie flaging coulden't tell. on my last oficial race i took quite a tumble. i beat the other gie across the line then when i was slowing doun he lost controle of his bike skidded and slaped my rear wheel out from under me sending me to the pavement hard. everyone freeked out but i was ok. i scraped my right arm up, brused my rite side ribs and brused my right knee. i found it was also skinned when i got home. i didnt think it had been because my pants had not ripped. after little rest i looked at my bike it had taken a little damage as well, it broke the rear brake hub where it holds the brake cable and nocked the rear wheel out of alinement and may have tweeked the front forks a little but barely noticable. i still had front brakes so i got back on it and did a bunch of grudge matches untill it was time for burgers. over all i had fun and got the trophy for best wipe out. i cant wait for the next race.

i was surprised how many people showed up this year with the morning rain. it rained almost all the way untill i got there. i had alot of fun and did mutch better than last year.I beat a few bikes and lost to a few. i also had 2 ties that were so close the gie flaging coulden't tell. on my last oficial race i took quite a tumble. i beat the other gie across the line then when i was slowing doun he lost controle of his bike skidded and slaped my rear wheel out from under me sending me to the pavement hard. everyone freeked out but i was ok. i scraped my right arm up, brused my rite side ribs and brused my right knee. i found it was also skinned when i got home. i didnt think it had been because my pants had not ripped. after little rest i looked at my bike it had taken a little damage as well, it broke the rear brake hub where it holds the brake cable and nocked the rear wheel out of alinement and may have tweeked the front forks a little but barely noticable. i still had front brakes so i got back on it and did a bunch of grudge matches untill it was time for burgers. over all i had fun and got the trophy for best wipe out. i cant wait for the next race.
Glad you didn't get hurt too bad, that looked real bad at first that's why everyone was freaking out lol. You definitely took it all in stride, was good to see you weren't badly injured.