eastern pa monthly get together

Thinking about starting a monthly get together at my house for any mini bikers to hang out and shoot the poo and of course ride some mini's around. Just throwing this suggestion out to see who is interested. Not any mini bike clubs in the area so would be a good chance to meet new people and exchange ideas. Im me if your interested.

Looks like we got about ten people so far to come hang out. Wanna set this get together as a meet and greet. Can throw some burgers on the grill. Get some cold brews in the cooler( and sodas). Basically just to learn from each other on builds and such. Should be a good time. Got a quite alley behind my house to ride and also a parking lot that I have permission to ride. Looking to start it in June( most likely the 8th) since the Windber show is on the weekend of the 15th. Im for my address :scooter:

Well its ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!! The eastern pa meet on the 8th is a go. Message me for my address. Thinking about having a meet and greet/ swap meet aka trade fest and ride some minis. :scooter:

Last edited:
Well the get together is about a week away, So post on here if your feel like stopping by for a bit. Got about 10-15 people interested in this mini swap meet/ hang-out.

Ok final info on the lil picnic/ meet. Its this saturday the 8th.
11am-?. My address is 730 west wilkesbarre st. Easton pa 18042
my cell number is 484-903-2800. Text me for more info. Hope to see you there. :thumbsup:

This is just a trial one. I know windber is too close to this meet for most in the area. Gonna try doing a monthly get together til winter comes.

We may be ok on Saturday now as they are saying that the rain will come hard on Friday and clear out relatively quick on Saturday. Although Iron Mokey, your area never seems to clear out quick in these cases. Sunday is always an option as the weather is supposed to be ok, but Saturday may turn out just fine. I will bring pretzels and cookies. All my bikes are done and ready for Windber! Never thought I would finish them. Taking like 7 of them up there. Don't think I can get that Cat done in time Monk, but you never know! Look forward to seeing whoever chooses to come out there this weekend.

Ok we will have offically changed the day from Saturday to this Sunday because of the weather. 11 to ??. Gonna throw some dogs on the grill and get some beers/sodas. Hope to see you guys there!!

Moved to Sunday..!? Aww. Def. can't make it now. Church.
Have Fun! Take lots of pictures!
Dont think its gonna be a big turn out anyway. But it wont be the last for our meets. Most likely gonna do something once a month. My dad has some land in nazareth too so we could also do a picnic there.

I can't make it Sunday. However, if you start planning the next month I will do my very best to be there. I've been waiting for something like this in our area. Unfortunately I'm on Windber cram mode lol.

We are going for Sunday now gang. I will bring a 10 x 10 tent so we can put stuff under it if we need to. Hope you all can make it, weather looks good. If anyone has any extra seats, please bring them for trade or sale, need one for my Broncco TX-1. Thanks.:scooter:

Come on ya'all got to come out for a little for god's sake. I am going to Winber too, but I am making the trip. Just thought I would say that.....we need to get this group going. Even if you can come for an hour or two. Try.