Ebay...Are you kidding me.

Davis

I asked about the forks and was told that's ok. Not parting out but parted out everything else. Crazy. I looked at the above mentioned and there is 16 watchers right now, I guess everyone is curious. Back to the cat I hate to see when someone Parts out a item that has such potential and would make someone really happy. Being new to all this it blows my mind what people ask for some things.
It’s kinda just supply and demand and honesty ya it’s hard to see bikes parted out but if you look at it as possibly ten other bikes get completed from it it makes sense.

pomfish

Here's the other thing about bikes getting parted out.
Some times, it's the only way to sell the bike.
Many people may want your bike but logistics don't make it economically feasible.
Personally I will never ship a bike to sell it, too much potential for a scam and a complete bike should be seen and felt in person.
When parted, shipping is mostly easy (other than frame) and relatively affordable.

It's a lot more work to part out a bike, so when observers on the side line wonder aloud about how much the seller made by parting it out, they do not count any of the sellers time and preparation as part of the equation.
Not that they give a flying anyway, but you get the point (maybe)

Any item is worth is what a person is willing to pay for it on that given day, nothing more or less.
Does not make that item worth the same amount the next day to a different buyer.
Free market, plain and simple.

Now back to the OP,
Let's just say the seller is Real Proud of his wares and leave it at that.

Last edited:
He has competition on the gas cap, Aaron AJF has a nos one on eBay as well for 299.

There is a reason it’s a rule to not ask how much something is worth on here. It’s worth whatever the person that has it wants to sell
It for, doesn’t always mean people will pay for it, but they are so rare and people sometimes look for a long time to get parts will pay. I’m friends with the guy selling this stuff but I have nothing wrong with what he is doing, and who knows he might have that much into it and taking into consideration on the epay and PayPal fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am really considering parting out some of my golf carts which I didn't want to do but it will help others and there is actually more money to be made. I deal in old carts and most of the parts are obsolete so people are always looking for that hard to find part but I am not the type of person that could ask a rediculous amount and it is a lot of work.

I have been a member on the cart form and have met some really nice people but I have to say I really enjoy this site and really getting the fever. TGIF

Wow!!!!!! I little birdie told me people were speaking about me in a manner that wasn't pleasant so here I am to defend my character. So many thoughts running through my mind right now, so much to say or address where do I start with my words of rebuttals for these erroneous (wrong ;incorrect) allegations (a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or (wrong) "typically one made without proof". Let's start at the top of the food chain Hent : I would think this is the kind of topic /words/statements I'm sure you probably wouldn't want on your website but I'm not sure, this is Definitely one way for you to lose supporting members quick. Sorry to have address you personally with this foolishness I'm sure you have better things to do with your time. Being a former business owner myself employing 24+ employees at one time I'm sure you would want to be aware of how your business/members feel I guess.

Last edited:
I think I know who this seller is but I think they lost their marbles.:laugh:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bonanza-mi...ash=item362a5cbcad:g:UQEAAOSwhcNaZYpx&vxp=mtr
This is to manchester aka Karen: As a little kid growing up my parents always told me to always respect ladies and that has stuck with me through my whole life so I won't say much about you in any degrading way at all but what I will say is this, in your statement which I have quoted you said I think I know who the seller is but I think they lost their marbles and you also posted my eBay post/Ad. My recommendation to you next time before you start a post like this in the future if you claim to know the person who you're talking about in the post I would call them first to see if it was ok before I posted something that could potentially affect their character in the minds of other people and most of all affect their finances. Being a person owning a small business repairing/ restoring and makings seats I would assume you would understand where I'm coming from or what I'm talking about. But maybe not !

I'm going to take a brief break from the computer right now but when I come back I plan to address the man of this post our the so-called man of this post. Starting in this order : smudvapor/ Studeman68/ Fantic Freddy/ Outlaw Ace/ Toco Loco Joe and last and probably the lease of all my favorites here the babbling and uninformed Havasu Dave.

Last edited:
Nobody has to buy the stuff but it’s there at a price if wanted. I know I’ve way over paid for some things that are really rare. He does have best offer on everything. I’m surprised the gas cap didn’t sell through a best offer. I know they are always in bad shape and extremely hard to find nos. When the hodaka Bonanza’s are restored correctly they pull $5000.

Wow!!!!!! I little birdie told me people were speaking about me in a manner that wasn't pleasant so here I am to defend my character. So many thoughts running through my mind right now, so much to say or address where do I start with my words of rebuttals for these erroneous (wrong ;incorrect) allegations (a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or (wrong) "typically one made without proof". Let's start at the top of the food chain Hent : I would think this is the kind of topic /words/statements I'm sure you probably wouldn't want on your website but I'm not sure, this is Definitely one way for you to lose supporting members quick. Sorry to have address you personally with this foolishness I'm sure you have better things to do with your time. Being a former business owner myself employing 24+ employees at one time I'm sure you would want to be aware of how your business/members feel I guess.
This is to manchester aka Karen: As a little kid growing up my parents always told me to always respect ladies and that has stuck with me through my whole life so I won't say much about you in any degrading way at all but what I will say is this, in your statement which I have quoted you said I think I know who the seller is but I think they lost their marbles and you also posted my eBay post/Ad. My recommendation to you next time before you start a post like this in the future if you claim to know the person who you're talking about in the post I would call them first to see if it was ok before I posted something that could potentially affect their character in the minds of other people and most of all affect their finances. Being a person owning a small business repairing/ restoring and makings seats I would assume you would understand where I'm coming from or what I'm talking about. But maybe not !
I'm going to take a brief break from the computer right now but when I come back I plan to address the man of this post our the so-called man of this post. Starting in this order : smudvapor/ Studeman68/ Fantic Freddy/ Outlaw Ace/ Toco Loco Joe and last and probably the lease of all my favorites here the babbling and uninformed Havasu Dave.
My -- oh' my,

First, I would like to thank Hent (Andrew) for allowing the doors to be reopened under certain circumstances. I saw this thread the other day. I only have time to check in every now and then and see how my old buddies are doing while I'm busy in Yama-Land.

Too accuse the host of mismanagement is quite unusual. That's interesting. To the seller, who I do not know. You have every right in the world/universe to list any items you wish on eBay at any price you feel or deem plausible. It's not anybody's else's business what - why - where or how > !

Because somebody needs or wants parts that are financially out of reach or not palatable to taste is moot. To insinuate: "what are you smoking" is again, not only unnecessary it's a moot point.

I think your mistake was addressing it ! Happy New Year to You Too ! - would have been how I addressed all comments never mentioning names. You've been drawn into the matrix... Ideally, it's qualia, physics and contentment that matters.

Again, I hope "everyone" here in Minibike world, enjoys 2018, makes great friends, and has lot's of good memories to share...

TT out ~~

Last edited:
Is marijuana legal in California?
OK I'm back. Let's get started, I left off talking about the men of this post or the so-called man of this post. I will let the readers the decide (men or not men) that is one of the questions at hand. To answer your question smudvapor I'm not sure if marijuana is officially legal in California because I don't smoke it so that is something that you would have to look up yourself. So if you were insinuating that I may be smoking marijuana I hope this answers your question mr. funny man. Know I have a few questions for you what is smudvapor ? it sounds like some illicit drugs or some kind fancy e-cigarette that they say the young kids are smoking these days. Where is Austintown Ohio located ? is that some city in the sticks/backwoods of Ohio ? Oh scratch that I looked it up, it is near I 76 right ! Is marijuana legal in Austintown Ohio? Is that a Coleman minibike on your avatar ? last question since you like asking questions, did you buy that minibike in your avatar at a camping store ? You most like camping. One guy down five more to go.

He's offering free shipping! :laugh:
You have to appreciate the guys that like to jump on the bandwagon. Yes I said free shipping that's called common courtesy. That's just what you do when someone is buying a rare item from you. You must don't own any very rare minibikes a rare minibike parts are you probably would understand. You are from Macedonia Ohio by I-76 right ! You got a love those guys from the sticks/backwards. Two down four to go!

Nobody has to buy the stuff but it’s there at a price if wanted. I know I’ve way over paid for some things that are really rare. He does have best offer on everything. I’m surprised the gas cap didn’t sell through a best offer. I know they are always in bad shape and extremely hard to find nos. When the hodaka Bonanza’s are restored correctly they pull $5000.
I feel that cap didn’t sell for best offer because you posted a nos one as well for cheaper while his was also on eBay, just my opinion.

I feel that cap didn’t sell for best offer because you posted a nos one as well for cheaper while his was also on eBay, just my opinion.

Nick,
I haven’t been following bonanza stuff and didn’t even see it until I seen this thread. I like Andre. It looks as if he sold one anyway for best offer.

Nick,
I haven’t been following bonanza stuff and didn’t even see it until I seen this thread. I like Andre. It looks as if he sold one anyway for best offer.
All good Aaron, I knew it wasn’t intentional

I think they just made it legal there... Apparently this person is partaking of the Herb...LOL
Hi Studeman68 this is Topnotch and no I don't smoke Herbs but clearly you were smoking when you got involved with that ugly red car on your avatar. What would make a sane man fool with a battle ship like that. Oh, you must have been partaking of the herbs back then, I guess what else could be the answer for somebody wanting to partake as you would say in to car that looks so atrocious. Three down three to go!

Last edited:
Hi Studeman68 this is Topnotch and no I don't smoke Herbs but clearly you were smoking when you got involved with that ugly red car on your avatar. What would make a sane man fool with a battle ship like that. Oh, you must have been partaking of the herbs back then, I guess what else could be the answer for somebody wanting to partake as you would say in to car that looks so atrocious.
Wow, is that the best you have?.. That's definitely a playground comeback for sure... You still wet the bed don't you??... I would have expected better than that... come on now.... Where's the Marti report on one of your bikes verifying one of one???? I think not...Funny... I happen to have one of those on said car....
Do you feel better now? I hope so.... Deep breaths.... It'll be ok.. I promise...Judging by your timing of posts you must be going and hitting the inhaler in between each, or Mom had dinner ready... either way...It'll all be ok, You can go back to where you paused your unicorn movie...

Last edited:
Wow, is that the best you have?.. That's definitely a playground comeback for sure... You still wet the bed don't you??... I would have expected better that... come on now.... Where's the Marti report on one of your bikes verifying one of one???? I think not...Funny... I happen to have one of those on said car....
Do you feel better now? I hope so.... Deep breaths.... It'll be ok.. I promise...Judging by your timing of posts you must be going and hitting the inhaler in between each, or Mom had dinner ready... either way...It'll all be ok, You can go back to where you paused your unicorn movie...
38 minutes... I'm waiting.. Oh.. wait.. I see you left .. Oh well...bedtime sucks I guess