EBAY LiL INDIAN BRAKE CALIPER Edited.

markus

Thanks to @Brainiac for bringing this to our attention. Instead of editing his post to reflect the warning, I'll just make a new post.

EBAY Sale Link

The piece is priced at the high end for a complete, and working piece. It isn't until the last photo that you can even see the missing mount. I do not know the seller, so I will refrain from judgement. "The Pics are my description" means that if the buyer is too dumb to notice the piece is worthless, it's his fault. Note that the seller will not accept returns. I am dumb enough to buy it and miss that. Blind enough too. Thanks again Brainiac
It’s from a speedway, they were cut on one side for clearence, it does not effect the operation of the caliper. Those ears were on there for the arm return stop pin ( if equipped)

capguncowboy

Thanks to @Brainiac for bringing this to our attention. Instead of editing his post to reflect the warning, I'll just make a new post.

EBAY Sale Link

The piece is priced at the high end for a complete, and working piece. It isn't until the last photo that you can even see the missing mount. I do not know the seller, so I will refrain from judgement. "The Pics are my description" means that if the buyer is too dumb to notice the piece is worthless, it's his fault. Note that the seller will not accept returns. I am dumb enough to buy it and miss that. Blind enough too. Thanks again Brainiac
Fortunately for buyers, Ebay normally will side with a buyer on a claim of defective item. That's the benefit of an automated system. That's not to say that's the outcome in all cases though.

It’s from a speedway, they were cut on one side for clearence, it does not effect the operation of the caliper. Those ears were on there for the arm return stop pin ( if equipped)
Markus, I restored a Lil Indian two years ago, and should have remembered this. My original caliper had no ears at all. So I am going to edit this thread title, and thank you for pointing out that it will not affect the bike for which it is being sold for. My apologies to all.