El burro decal set

Need El Burro Torque 5 decal set . The 2 for the chain guard and serial number decal for the engine plate . I finally finished getting the wheel and tire issue done . Got tired of trying to get 2 good floatation chevron tires . I will restore the bike if I can get a decal set .

I now have an El Burro and checked out your post. I have a question. The three wheeler behind your El Burro, it has a standard side shaft engine, not a specialized motorcycle engine. What kind of machine it that? Thanks, Paul

The 3 wheeler is a Heald Super 3 . It is all original but fenders are unfortunately repainted and the seat was recovered . I ride it at much as possible. It is a lot of fun in the snow .

Thanks for the information. You can get nice equipment until the lawyers get involved. I used to ride a Honda 3 wheeler back in the 70's also in the snow. Good thing it was snow. Twice the rear tire hit an asymmetric bump, just one tire went up and I was upside down under the machine before I knew what happened. I was young, somewhat dumb and more flexible. A broken neck was a real possibility. Best wishes with your machine.

Need El Burro Torque 5 decal set . The 2 for the chain guard and serial number decal for the engine plate . I finally finished getting the wheel and tire issue done . Got tired of trying to get 2 good floatation chevron tires . I will restore the bike if I can get a decal set .

I think bikebudy (Cory) just made some of those. I would send him a PM.

I sold the El Burro because it was boringly slow to ride compared to my Super Broncs . The Super 3 is a whole lot safer to ride than the Honda and Yamaha 3 wheelers I have rode . The comet differential takes a little time to get use to . Biggest disadvantage is the inability to lean into curves unless you can get it to slide and that is where it gets dangerous if you get traction anytime during the slide . I learned to just take turns slow . I can slide in corners with the snow though . I am 66 years old and have gotten a little wiser . Building a SST Super Tryke with a Briggs 2 cylinder opposed 16 hp. Will have both single seat or bench seat option to switch back and forth .