Engine help.

Hey guys I was just curious what the fastest engine for under 150 bucks I could buy. And if anyone has one for sale that's over 7hp. Thanks for the help everyone

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

For a new engine under $150, my thought is the Predator 6.5 hp ($100). Then you could give it some small mods with the rest of the $50. :shrug: I have never had one or modded one, but I know that this is what a lot of fellow mini bikers do.

That was my first thought I'm just curious if there is something better I could get online or from someone else

Does anyone have an engine they want to sell that isn't stock and is over 7hp? Or do I need to just go ahead with the predator?

Does anyone have an engine they want to sell that isn't stock and is over 7hp? Or do I need to just go ahead with the predator?

For what it's worth, most of the hot rod parts folks put in their engines are way more than your budget.

You may consider placing an ad in the "Parts Wanted? section here and see if anything turns up. Otherwise, I'm with the other guys who mention the predator.

I've seen one that's steel I believe for 67 on eBay. Would that be sufficient? It said it was rated up to 12000 rpm but I doubt ut