Engine swap 79 for a 98cc predator

Im looking to swap my 79cc massimo engine with a 98cc predator engine ,does anyone know if this is possible i dont want to waste my money buying the engine if i cant use it

Attachments

Im looking to swap my 79cc massimo engine with a 98cc predator engine ,does anyone know if this is possible i dont want to waste my money buying the engine if i cant use it
I'm pretty sure if you buy it from harbor freight and return it with NO OIL OR GAS inside they'll take it back. I did it with a 212 that had a broken crankshaft and as long as there was no gas they took it back

Is there such a thing as a 98cc Predator? If there is, post a link because I can't find one on the HF website (it could be regional). If it does exist, it would only be around 3 HP (I seriously doubt that the 79cc Predator is 3 HP, maybe 2.5).

Is there such a thing as a 98cc Predator? If there is, post a link because I can't find one on the HF website (it could be regional). If it does exist, it would only be around 3 HP (I seriously doubt that the 79cc Predator is 3 HP, maybe 2.5).
Go to gopowersports they have one and i have a 79cc massimo not predator thats why i wanna swap out

Go to gopowersports they have one and i have a 79cc massimo not predator thats why i wanna swap out
That isn't a Predator. Predator is a Harbor Freight brand name. Harbor Freight has engines manufactured by various Chinese companies with the Predator name on them. That engine doesn't have the Predator name on it, that doesn't mean it's any better or worse than a Predator, it just means it isn't a Predator branded engine.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 225923.png
Screenshot of manufacturer's name from GPS 98cc clone product page.

That isn't a Predator. Predator is a Harbor Freight brand name. Harbor Freight has engines manufactured by various Chinese companies with the Predator name on them. That engine doesn't have the Predator name on it, that doesn't mean it's any better or worse than a Predator, it just means it isn't a Predator branded engine.

View attachment 308447
Screenshot of manufacturer's name from GPS 98cc clone product page.
Thanks for the info i woukdve never known that