Evil skull minibike!

cxbra

Guys, I just completely disassembled my db, getting ready for a paint job tomorrow. Im going to paint the complete bike flat black. Since Im an airbrush artist, im going to do full skull murals on the fenders in white. Then im going to cover the paint in matte sealant. Im thinking of painting the wheels really wild! I was thinking one side (front right half, back right half) of the rims purple or pink and the other side lime green. That would be a sick contrast!! Then I plan on adding a set of bmx pegs on the back so I wont have to used the handle on the back as a wheelie stand.. haha. Of course, no skull bike would be complete without an actual skull mounted on the top of the forks. Talk is cheap, i'll keep ya'll posted.:hack:

OldMan

I like the flat-black.... a lot!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/pb9x19/OldMiniBikes/OMB18-1.jpg

Last edited:

cxbra

FLAT black is the way to go!! I painted the sprocket black also.. I dont think I can bring myself to put fenders on my "custom" :)thumbsup:), but I might make a shroud to shield a little bit of sewer water from my lips lol.

OldMan

I am liking the black bikes alot, thinking about going that way on mine.:thumbsup:

OldMan what tire is that you are running on your bike?
Those are the tires they used to import them with... mine is an older frame, bought as a roller from a guy on ebay a couple years ago.