F&B Drag Roller

I'll post up more detailed pics when I get the chance. Frank really nailed it and pics don't do justice on the details. I was looking for a classic look as my dream was to stretch a asuza. I could never find the time and actually was depressed about. Frank was great working with me to get look I was looking for.
I will be ordering parts soon and will post up

Last edited:
It's an 8" or 10" front super pocket bike tire for sure. Chinese made... Looks like the same one I have on one of my DB'S.
I'm officially jealous. I've been salivating over their roller's for a while. F & B Drag Chassis Product info osCommerce : That thing is sick! Is that the fully equipped $2,000 roller? Price tag ain't no joke...
Yes this is complete roller. Brakes bled and ready to go. I had to get bells and whistles because of time constraints in my life. You can do frame and fork for extremely reasonable. I went for longer stretch and more classic look. Frank will work with you to get exactly what you want. Pics don't do it justice. I'll post up detailed ones later.

Couple of items here still in mock up but couldn't wait and took for couple rips in dark last night!
It's smoothest mini I've ever ridden! Braking system is 5 stars and motorcycle quality I think.
Very impressed all around.