F/S Bug azusa wheels

ErikR

These came off a vintage Bug kart and in very good original condition, I'm throwing in two extra for parts maybe? One is cracked as you can see in the picture, the rest have no damage... The sprocket is in very good condition as-well with very little wear. The bearings are 5/8 and the tires are 3.40/3.00-5 carlisles' (two are n.o.s) and the other four are cheng shin 4.10/3.50-5... I'm asking $130 shipped for everything pictured:thumbsup:

Last edited:

ErikR

I made an error on the original posting price:eek:ut: The price is $130 shipped for everything pictured!:thumbsup:

Cool set of the early Tri stars with the ridge, I really like those wheels, kinda ironic I really needed a set of those wheels for a kart with live axle two weeks ago Mac has a decent set of the rears for live axle his and yours would make a great set, he sent me pics of his described them but then wouldn't sell them to me :shrug: I did find a NOS set for the project but you still have a cool set of the early wheels there...

Mac

Mac has a decent set of the rears for live axle his and yours would make a great set, he sent me pics of his described them but then wouldn't sell them to me :shrug:..
We all know THAT's not true, EVERYTHING Mac has is for sale.

...Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Are the top two rims set up for tapered bearings, or the same as the bottom rims there?

ErikR

We all know THAT's not true, EVERYTHING Mac has is for sale.

...Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Are the top two rims set up for tapered bearings, or the same as the bottom rims there?
The two on top are tapered:thumbsup: