F.S. My Frijole

Just Bought a Bike I've been looking for so selling my Frijole to help cover purchase. This is one of Kent's frames that I welded up. Red powder coated frame, chrome powder coated engine shroud and clutch cover. Custom rear drum break set up. Fresh West Bend 580 with snorkel exhaust (LOUD) Runs great with good power, geared to run around 25-30mph. Willing to ship at buyers expense. I've spent well over a thousand and did all the work myself. $975 obro........Call or email 336-552-9844 NC richtrix@triad.rr.com

Well I want you to know I looked under all of my couch cushions and in the change jar in the laundry room and just could not find the estra jack, BUT THIS BIKE IS A SMOKIN HOT DEAL'. I wish I could cover it.

id consider 800..........and love to own it....
Shame on you Tonnat94 :) Here's what I'll do fellas.....$900 money order, $200 paypal I'll pack and ship the bike myself so no extra charges just actual shipping cost....I'll refund any of the $200 shipping cost not used. I truly don't know the shipping cost until I pack it up, it could be much less and if it's a reasonable amount over I'll cover it.

P.S. Thanks for all the positive comments.

Engine

Hi, Ive been asked about selling the Westbend 580....I will sell the engine separately for $475 + shipping The engine will come complete with mount, exhaust, and maxtorque 12t clutch w/heavy garter spring for appox. 3000rpm engagement. The engine was completely gone through by Frank Moore and runs like a champ.

I got the bike picked up tonight, and I have to say this build was first rate! Not to mention Richie was a first class guy. All the way around this was a fantastic transaction.

Thanks again Rich, I love this bike.