Fargo the series

Hell yes! Billy Bob Thornton's character is freakin hilarious!:laugh::laugh:

"No, 'Highly irregular' is the time I found a human foot in a toaster....... This is just odd."

Yea it's good! Real Story! Kind of scary to know there are such black souled people out there. That's why you live life to the fullest, never know when your going to run into one of them. Billy Bob is perfect for the roll he's a little twisted anyway. Minnesota accents are great.

Ok, so my curiousity is peaked now. We live 70 miles from Fargo and we have not watched the show yet. When the movie came out many yrs ago, we were kind of upset with how they made our Minnesota accent seem so ridiculous. Then a few weeks later we were in Thief River Falls having dinner and started listening to the folks at different tables talk. Crap, we do sound just like the people in the movie!:crying:

Ok, so my curiousity is peaked now. We live 70 miles from Fargo and we have not watched the show yet. When the movie came out many yrs ago, we were kind of upset with how they made our Minnesota accent seem so ridiculous. Then a few weeks later we were in Thief River Falls having dinner and started listening to the folks at different tables talk. Crap, we do sound just like the people in the movie!:crying:
I lived in Minnesota for about a year many moons ago. Y'all kinda do sound like that.:laugh::laugh: