Faulty tillitson 212 key switch wire HELP

Does anyone have pictures of the tillitson 212 electric start key switch. Im talking about the wires soldered to the back of the switch I have one wire that was very evidently never soldered to the switch, but the schematic says the wire goes there. My key switch never worked from factory so I had to put a push button switch on it. If you got a picture of it that would really help me out. thanks

Ok so i had buddy with the same tillitson motor i was able to look at his switch wiring. On the back of his he had 2 brown wires with a red stripe on them soldered together on one connection on the back of the switch. So i soldered mine back up into place to match his motors wiring. And guess what happened. My key switch worked for the very first time. I was using the key switch and turning it to the run position and using a push button switch wired into the keybox to activate my starter. I also had a charging coil wire hooked up wrong so i fixed everything and tested my coils and they work fine. Im wiring lights into my mini bike and this was interfering. Just wanted to update the status of my project.