Fiberglass TACO Clutch Cover

Here is my large logo metal cover. I'm basically only interested in swapping for a small logo cover, since that will be a better match for my 68

There is some chain wear on the back side. See pics

20221016_134003.jpg
20221016_134011.jpg

Ok. Sonerenos just PM'd me that his cover isn't available anymore. Got me!

If you happen to get a small logo cover and want to trade for an original metal cover, let me know.

sonerenos

Ok. Sonerenos just PM'd me that his cover isn't available anymore. Got me!

If you happen to get a small logo cover and want to trade for an original metal cover, let me know.
no bait and switch here. this wasnt even your wanted ad... i decided to keep the cover, you cant buy a reproduction for what i was selling it for.

@automan43 contact Joe Rivello at taco minibikes, he will sell the cover you want at an affordable rate.

Robertt8883

Dont waste your time with Joe,You will never get a response or call back, kind of dissapered into thin Air.I bought a Taco 100 B 5 years ago
it has been sitting in the original box since day one,I have been trying to purchase the missing parts to start and finish this build,Forget about
ordering and paying for any parts you will never get them.I hope this lures him out of his deep deep Hole! Not a Good example for TACO