Finally about 95% finished

Still need to have my buddy weld up some tank mounts so it's not zip tied to the grab handle (going under the frame eventually). Also need to mod the cover for the TAV so it fits. That fucker is an ankle grinder with it being open like that. My motorcycle boots have the damage to show that.

Old style Doodle Bug. It's got a non-Hemi 212 Predator with a billet rod, billet flywheel, 3 stage header w/ RLV muffler, 22mm Chinese Mikuni and a Comet TAV with a Chinese backing plate as I needed to cut it up to make it work. It runs pretty strong. Also my first shot at making my own seat and I'm quite happy with how it came out. Had a hammered DB seat laying around so I re-did it with some yoga mat and fancy as could be red crocodile vinyl.

It's a temporary solution using a bunch of zip ties, but works for now. It'll be going under the seat with proper welded mounts and the filler sticking out just in front of it.

I've been 32mph on it and that's fast enough for me, which was part throttle and not even close to wound out. Don't have much of a desire to do a top speed run.

I mainly built this one for getting around Sears Point (or whatever it's called now) when there's racing stuff going on. Hoping to have some mini bikes to have fun on there when the Winter Drift Jam happens.

I've been 32mph on it and that's fast enough for me, which was part throttle and not even close to wound out. Don't have much of a desire to do a top speed run.

I mainly built this one for getting around Sears Point (or whatever it's called now) when there's racing stuff going on. Hoping to have some mini bikes to have fun on there when the Winter Drift Jam happens.
I’ll bring my doodlebug to winter jam! I brought mine in June when I worked the pits for a buddy of mine at Wednesday night drift

What is your front and rear sprocket, in terms of number of teeth? I am running 12T front and 70T rear. I don't have any mods (212 hemi Pred.), but feel like I need a wheelie bar. I've clocked it at 30 before having to shut 'er down due to lack of "runway," but like you, I don't care to go any faster.

Also, what brand and size tire are those?

Nice bike. Great work!

I’ll bring my doodlebug to winter jam! I brought mine in June when I worked the pits for a buddy of mine at Wednesday night drift
I'll be there with a couple of other friends that have mini bikes as well. I'm a big dude with long beard, you can't miss me. Say hi if you see me there.

What is your front and rear sprocket, in terms of number of teeth? I am running 12T front and 70T rear. I don't have any mods (212 hemi Pred.), but feel like I need a wheelie bar. I've clocked it at 30 before having to shut 'er down due to lack of "runway," but like you, I don't care to go any faster.

Also, what brand and size tire are those?

Nice bike. Great work!
I'm running a TAV so no front sprocket. The rear is a 65 tooth.

The tires are actually mismatched on the bike. I had 2 sets with almost the same pattern that were going on 2 different bikes. Of course I didn't pay attention so each bike has one of each on them. They all come out of the same factories in China, just with different names most of the time.

Here's one of the sets I bought: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074HSQ3ZP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are tubeless tires so it's best to run them on a 1 piece wheel. They most likely could be used on a 2-piece with a tube and not have any real issues though.