First mini bike I ever built

This is my Alexander Reynolds Bushwacker I built a couple of years ago.
Sadly I am selling it tomorrow to start another project for my daughter.It has a 4hp Robin motor on it , and its runs like a raped ape.But she wanted something different, and I found a buyer , so off it goes to be enjoyed by a young boy who I am sure will love it for many years to come :sadcrying4:

:hammer:

I hope you had the buyers sign a waver saying you can beet the kids ass if he doesn't keep excellent care of it:hammer: just kidding....but seriously:angry:......

I hope you had the buyers sign a waver saying you can beet the kids ass if he doesn't keep excellent care of it:hammer: just kidding....but seriously:angry:......
I am sure he will.The guy wanted to buy one of the other 2 minibikes I just built , but both were too fast and I talked him out of them.(MANCO AND SCAT CAT ) but I told him that my daughter wasn't really into hers because it was too big for her and she was scared of it, So I asked her if she would want to sell it and build another , and she was all for it. Yea I hated to see it go ,but the kid was so excited to get it, that it made it worth it.Plus the $350 didn't hurt either lol seeing how I only had $120 in it :hammer::hammer:

That does'nt look like an arco bushwhacker to me, I have seen some and have one less wheels and tank although I have the tank on my EZ rider! Did you do major modification to it? There are major differences between mine and yours is why I ask!

That does'nt look like an arco bushwhacker to me, I have seen some and have one less wheels and tank although I have the tank on my EZ rider! Did you do major modification to it? There are major differences between mine and yours is why I ask!
i have one on ebay now ( A&R BW ) that looks more like yours,?

Very nice, How many teeth are on that rear sprocket? Damn, That's the biggest I have seen. LOL

LK
Thanx. BUt its already gone so I couldn't tell ya how many teeth there were.I was told it was an A.R bw when I got it so I never questioned it.I can tell you it looked like someone took the tilted engine plate and rewelded it to sit flat to use a newer motor, but other than that it was pretty original.The tank reminded me of a Fox Street Scamp , but the way the fenders mounted did look like an Arco.Who knows lol Too late now I guess.:hammer:

that is a bush wacker with cut front springs and rear fender on backwards
How can you say that with certainty? The frame is not even close to a BW, the top tube is too small and the bottom one is a double rather than a single! They do look similar the front fender is right but that is no bushwhacker!

Yea you are right about the downtube Supernova. I just caught that .Oh well hard telling at this point lol. I am sure someone will identify it sooner or later.:doah:

Supernova thats what my gold bike started life as, mine didnt come with the forks but I'm positive that its a montgomery wards though Im not to knowledgable on models and who made what but my bike came with the original tag, I can post a pic if anyone wants proof