FMF silencer on 212cc predator?

Just wondering if anyone has tried a silencer on their 212 predator. Im very curios to what it might sound like. I have a header from go power sports on now but don't want to spend 60 bucks for their muffler.

Fruit for thought

Cheers

I was running a universal motorcycle muffler on mine I got off eBay for like $15. I loved the way it made it sound. Only reason took it off is it got in the way of my new fender and shocks. S trying to find another option to fit. Quieted it down and seemed to add power to the bike.

Attachments

awesome I may try that out. I just got my build together but the straight pipe is so loud. but the stock muffler feels like it cuts the power in half

Here is the one I was running. Says up to 150cc but the muffler was way larger and less restrictive than any mini bike muffler and worked great on my header.
The muffler specs "up to 150cc" is probably referring to a GY6 engine. Those things turn 7800rpm stock. It would work just fine on a stock to mild Predator. Usually the specs these companies put out are just filler so they look like they know what they're selling.

awesome I may try that out. I just got my build together but the straight pipe is so loud. but the stock muffler feels like it cuts the power in half
It has been my experience (RLV silencer) that a "silencer" will help somewhat, however, they do not cut down the sound THAT much as compared to an actual "muffler". If (the amount of) SOUND is your main concern it MAY not do the job= just a head's up.
Michael

haha i figured that much. did you have to weld on a reducer or did you just make a super thick weld around the header pipe to the muffler? I'm just curious because Id like to make it so it is removable

haha i figured that much. did you have to weld on a reducer or did you just make a super thick weld around the header pipe to the muffler? I'm just curious because Id like to make it so it is removable
I've never tried it. It sounds like a good idea. If you want, you can gut the inside of the muffler, throw in a baffle and some packing, and you have yourself a cherry bomb muffler. I did that to my Carbide after the insides rusted apart. Sounds great.