? for ebay sellers

markus

gotta question for some of you seasoned ebay sellers. If I set up and auction with a "buy it now" price, and I have multiples of the same item, does ebay hit you with the .50 insertion fee plus the final percentage for EVERY sale made off the item, or is the insertion fee one time?

What I have is vintage waterslide travel decals, and I am trying to factor in all the fees/costs per sale. these aren't big ticket items so an extra .50 per sale is a not a good thing.

I think you need to do a fixed price auction for that. by the way, i wish I knew that you had all the italjet parts, i'd of made a deal with you for the lot

markus

I think you need to do a fixed price auction for that. by the way, i wish I knew that you had all the italjet parts, i'd of made a deal with you for the lot

Yea that what I meant "fixed price" Here's what they say
The insertion fee applies to each listing, regardless of the quantity of items in the listing.
so lets say I have 50 of the same decals available in the listing, if you buy one I have 49 left, so the listing is still active. But do they consider it "relisting" each time a purchase is made and there are more available still to keep the listing active? :shrug:

Oh yea, Italjet items are still active, bid away-I combine shipping!!!!!:thumbsup:

Hey markus, vw show season is coming up and I plan to attend them all. If you want me to peddle some for you I don't mind. I work extremely cheap :D

If you want, bring them to me at billetproof.