For Sale: 70' Broncco TX6 Mini Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

qman

I am selling this rare and complete Broncco TX6 mini bike. It's 100% complete. It has been sitting in a temperature controlled basement since 1979. I haven't fired up this mini bike yet at this time. The inside gas tank is clean and no rust. The clutch felt really good. The brakes also felt really good. As you can see from the photos, the rear of the seat does have some weather cracks, but no holes. The plate was purposely bent so it doesn't rub against the exhaust. The tires has no weather cracks and hold air. The only negative of this mini bike is the previous owner had stamped hist last name to the sides of the gas tank. I haven't tried to remove it, I figure I will let the new owner have the pleasure doing that.

Please take a look at the pictures carefully and shoot me an offer. By the way, I'm out in Minnesota, so you will have to pick it up or send a courier to pick up the mini bike after a successful transaction. You're welcome to see the mini bike prior buying it as well if you're in Minnesota. As always, please e-mail me with questions.

Thanks!! Stay safe and stay well!!

*** The previous owner lost the title. I received a bill of sale, so you'll get a bill of sale from the original owner and from me. Please Make me an offer ***

-Q

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.