fox sprite roller

i got this off a kid and i was gonna redo it but i dont have the time and i havemy eye on a atv. i cut the back fender bracket off cause i was gonna make it match my other bike the fornt one is still intact though and it needs a front tire/tube and a motor and your ready to go as far as price i was thinking 125 plus shipping and shipping is like 40 bucks or make a offer this is the only pic i got of it i cut the seat downto lenth and it just needs to be redcovered its a great bike. or make a offer

View attachment 16160

Last edited:
can you get a more recent pic? i am trying to figure out how hard this will be to set back up as my first ride and i need to picture the pieces missing? shipping to 28401? any idea on weight? does it have the jackshaft or gears on the backside and chain to reduce the motor? i cant see the setup from this side. but i assume it does and that the fram still has the throttle and grip and the fenders with it (will just need to have mounts welded back on to rehang back fender)
thanks for your patience dealing with a noob to this and the pics might help someone else who knows...

can you get a more recent pic? i am trying to figure out how hard this will be to set back up as my first ride and i need to picture the pieces missing? shipping to 28401? any idea on weight? does it have the jackshaft or gears on the backside and chain to reduce the motor? i cant see the setup from this side. but i assume it does and that the fram still has the throttle and grip and the fenders with it (will just need to have mounts welded back on to rehang back fender)
thanks for your patience dealing with a noob to this and the pics might help someone else who knows...
ok the only missing piece is the motor and front tire and tube and of corse a clutch. ill sell it for 165 shipped to you which is about 40 bucks for shipping.there is no jack shaft this bike did not come with one that is a scrub break your seeing in the picsthe throttle is still there and the fenders i have. send me a PM (private message) and we will talk

i am looking for an already put together bike right now. i feel adventurous and want to start a project but with no idea about what i want i may follow Everyones advice and get a used doodle bug and supe it up while keeping my eyes open for -other frames or engines locally.
i am keeping tabs on this frame though if you still have it in a while ill definitely post again.