Fox Street Scamp, Campus bike 99.9% complete!!

No time for this very easy project. If you have been looking for the elusive, complete and original project bike this is it. From what I can tell, it is missing only the fuel tank cap (still available NOS from CPC in Janesville) and the brake light switch.

Original H-40 Tecumseh
Original 2 speed jackshaft with special 2 speed clutch
Tailight
Headlight
Perfect original seat.
I have not even cleaned up the chrome. Should polish up nice, except for wheels which are peeling.

Good compression, and it has spark. I have not tried to start it, but I see no issues.

Original, unmolested mini-bike.

$450/ offer or trade. Looking for a Honda Spree or comparable moped.

Please e-mail direct or call.

70boss@sbcglobal.net

Rob
608-436-8723

vette66_00

BTW you need to say where your from. Oh wait Ill do it.

Madison, Wisconsin

I wish you where closer to me Id be over there yesterday....Damn

I am in MADISON too. Nice bike. I WANT IT. I do not have a any cash or a spree, but MANY mini's to trade. Thanks.

Last edited:

mybiz

Got you're 85 Spree right here

my honda needs very little to start riding new piston & rings new carb std bore didnt need bored just a good hone good title motor all togather and ready to fire just dont have time or intrest anymore if you want better pics let me know all part were bought at honda dealer exsept carb got it through ebay $127.00 got mad and wasnt going to get out bid no more. I seldom travel your way anyhow Interested:scooter::scooter::scooter:
Sorry these are the only pics i have now the bike is all there and a NIB battery

Last edited:
I would be interested if it ran and drove as an even up trade. I don't need a project moped. As a project, you wouldn't like how much I would offer for it.

Gas, and oil gets put in the Fox mini this weekend. Should be driving the mini by Sunday. We'll see how it goes on the forum, otherwise it's off to eBay.