Free swap in Livonia, Mi on October 30th!!!

Old School Minibike is hosting a FREE swap and show NEXT Saturday, October 30th!!! Starts at 10am till 3pm. Indoor show and parking lot swap and a few treats!At Mathison Supply, 28243 Plymouth Rd., Livonia, 48150--on Plymouth Rd, between Inkster and Middlebelt. Good chance to buy or sell your, mini bike, go cart, scooter, Cushman, motorcycle, parts, etc. Call 734-522-5633 for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
The show part how much is that and is there still space to show bikes! I have a speedway ill bring! Oh does it have to be pristine?LMAO It looks good its not original but close to it!

oldsledz

I went I would guess there were 15 to 20 people selling things, from bikes ready to ride to frames , parts, some go carts and trikes, a good selection.

I didn't take any photos but I saw a few guys did, a few were riding in the parking lot but most stopped just as I got my camera out, I got this one short video, it gives a quick look at about 1/3 of the swap area.

It sounds like Frank is going to have another swap there the day after Thanksgiving.

stuff :: MOV01159.mp4 video by oldsledz2 - Photobucket

do you know what the guy that owns the place's screen name is? I just meet him the other day and he got me into this site and i just wanted to say hi...