Front fork interchangability

So I jumped in on an impulse Ebay purchase of a bare Speedway Scarab frame. It is just the frame and rear swing arm. No fork, engine, handlebars etc... It is not my intention to restore this at all, but to use it to build something fun and a little flashy with a vintage look. That said what options do I have for a fork? What other brand forks should work for this? Is there an aftermarket fork that will work? I don't want to have to hunt for a speedway specific part if I don't have to. I think a springer style would look neat, but ridable/practicle, I have no clue. Thanks for any info or opinions.

So I jumped in on an impulse Ebay purchase of a bare Speedway Scarab frame. It is just the frame and rear swing arm. No fork, engine, handlebars etc... It is not my intention to restore this at all, but to use it to build something fun and a little flashy with a vintage look. That said what options do I have for a fork? What other brand forks should work for this? Is there an aftermarket fork that will work? I don't want to have to hunt for a speedway specific part if I don't have to. I think a springer style would look neat, but ridable/practicle, I have no clue. Thanks for any info or opinions.
There are members on here that can build you some forks. I don't have a clue what would have been on it originally but that could be an option. [MENTION=47323]OND[/MENTION] is one that comes to mind but there are several others that are capable of doing it too.

Doug