Fuel Filter On My Streaker?

There seems to be no fuel filter on my newly purchased Manco Streaker? Its got the h35 motor if that helps..Is this something I just need to splice into the fuel line?

beautiful...going now...i love how inexpensive most of these parts are..just ordered the entire air cleaner assembly/filter for under $25 shipped to my door. soon as i put together a good list of other things Im going to order some things from OldMiniBikes

I also need to add the fuel shut off valve while Im installing the fuel filter..any suggestions on how and where to put it...theres not a ton of room on the back end, so im thinking up front closer to the tank for the both of them...anyone with pics of theirs?:doah:

just buy a brass valve or order one online but add the fuel filter definitly, its make your carb stay cleen, but thats goota be ovious... lol:thumbsup:

I like to install the fuel shutoff valve at or close to the tank, the filter can go wherever it will fit.
This way the whole line after the shutoff can be disconnected easily with little mess.