Garbage?

Motra

As I read through the classified section, I can't believe how much of the stuff that people want just get's thrown away at my work. I'm the only one there that likes to keep a lot of things but there's still a ton of stuff that goes into the dumpster or to metal scrap, and that's just one shop. I've worked at others and seen tons of engines go to junk. I keep what I can but then my garage gets so full I don't know what to do with it. Last summer I sold everything I had in one auction on eBay just to get rid of it all. I guess I'd better start keeping more of it and listing it on here.

07D675

Know what you mean!!!! I'm always digging through the scrap metal at work. They throw tons of aluminum and steel in there along with gear boxes, electric motors, pulleys chain etc. from the machines I work on. Can't keep it all!

Ever been to a scrap yard? Soon as it warms up here in Ohio, I think I'll be spending some time in the yard, looking for hard to find pieces parts, maybe old frames, stuff like that, I desided that I will only carry a few tools that I can carry in my pockets, so I can get what I want quickly, then load it up and return over the scales, to buy good parts for scrap prices, let's go warm wheather!!! Oh yea! When the garage is full it's time to turn the scrap back into cash.
dave