Get together in SF Bay area on the 20th?

Bikerscum

This looks to be the same guy that was "helping" Cletus with his thing. Says he's going to post here but I don't see anything?

Craigslist ad

"Any interest in holding a satellite get together in conjuction with Joes annual get together in SoCal. We can have it on my street, my lawn, my backyard. I've got six rides. My buddy has 4, that's a show right there. Any vintage minibike or go kart, 3 Wheeler ......
Not much time left but what the heck, throw your minibike on the trailer and head over. I can't make it to Joes but how about Pittsburg.
Shoot me an email with your minis to bring and your handle.
One more time before summers over. I'll post on Old Minibikes.com
I'll update on my posting as we go...... Thanks, Tom"

:shrug:

Bikerscum

Wait, now his mom won't let him do it.

update

"Update: My mom said i don't have the room for a show and I'll be grounded if I try. Any interest in holding a satellite get together in conjuction with Joes annual Minibike swap meet, Anyone that has property......... or where I could rent space. I've got six rides. My buddy has 4, that's a show right there. Any vintage minibike or go kart, 3 Wheeler ......
Not much time left but what the heck, throw your minibike on the trailer and head over. I can't make it to Joes but how about ?????????
One more time before summers over. I'll post on Old Minibikes.com When I get it figured out

Wait, now his mom won't let him do it.

update

"Update: My mom said i don't have the room for a show and I'll be grounded if I try. Any interest in holding a satellite get together in conjuction with Joes annual Minibike swap meet, Anyone that has property......... or where I could rent space. I've got six rides. My buddy has 4, that's a show right there. Any vintage minibike or go kart, 3 Wheeler ......
Not much time left but what the heck, throw your minibike on the trailer and head over. I can't make it to Joes but how about ?????????
One more time before summers over. I'll post on Old Minibikes.com When I get it figured out

That was a joke......