Getting my mini bike back from when I was a kid

My brother-in-law bought my mini bike from me when I was becoming a teenager & didn’t think I’d ever want a mini bike his kids grew up riding it & loved it so I was happy to see them enjoy but now nobody rides it & he offered it back to me... he asked me to make a fair offer & im sure he will accept anything I offer... idk condition but what’s the top & bottom price range of a green arctic cat climber in running fair survivor condition

Ding Ding

Per the forum rules, estimated values are not supposed to be given....especially without being able to see it. The bike is literally worth what someone is willing to pay.

With that said, I am very familiar with Climbers. If you want to send me a picture I might be able to help you.

Per the forum rules, estimated values are not supposed to be given....especially without being able to see it. The bike is literally worth what someone is willing to pay.

With that said, I am very familiar with Climbers. If you want to send me a picture I might be able to help you.

Attachments

I’m sorry for even asking I know it’s frowned upon but I just looking for ballpark I told him in good condition $600-$800 & family discount would be around $200-$300 he sold it to me for $100

Ding Ding

Bike looks pretty complete and original. Thats where the value is my opinion. Might clean up decently too. I dont think your numbers are out of line.