Ghetto Engine Build... running?

Ok so a while ago I posted about this engine I was cobbling together from some parts. A week ago I got the Mikuni, oil, and sparkplug, and today I got it all prepped and ready to run. I didn't have a pull cord or fan shroud so I just used a rope I had and jigged it onto the starting cup... I stand on the engine with one foot and yank that rope, and it starts then chugs; I pull the choke, and boom it's running, I pull the spark boot with some zip ties, and boom the engine stops. So... I have a video attached, and I'm wondering if it's supposed to sound like this, it has the following:

Stock 212 Head + Rockers + Rods + Lifters
Stock 212 crankcase
Honda 200 Piston Head
Stock 212 Connecting Rod
Stock 224 Cam
28 Lbs Valve Springs
Knock Off Mikuni 26mm Carb
Random Gas Tank
Stock Flywheel, but no serious running until Billet
Stock Spark Boot
NGK Sparkplug
Stock 212 Exhaust

https://youtube.com/shorts/S_8yxk7jH9M?feature=share

Any help is appreciated! Plz don't mess w/ me about the dangers of ungoverned engines, I know them and I know the risks, and the engine will not be running more than a few minutes at a time until I get a billet flywheel and rod. Thanks Guys :)

I forgot I actually used the stock piston from the 212, i was going to use the honda but yea it doesnt fit. sorry for the confusion lol
Lol. I give you a, thumbs up. At least you got it back together and running, that's an A+ in my book.
On your next one, learn how to check some of those
important clearances. You will see how much better a properly set up lil motor will run. Taking drag, and resistance out, makes em snappy lil boogers.