Gilson / Wards front fork springs?

Gilson front replacement springs???

Well...it's been a while since I've been on the forum....but I've got a little time and a new project. I tried searching through old posts, but didn't have any luck. So I'll try my luck with a post...

I'm looking for info or specs on the front springs on an old Gilson / Wards mini....
I recently picked one up that's pretty much in tact, except that the springs are gone on the front end. I searched the ole interweb and didn't find much info, so I'm hoping someone on here can help. Obviously I need a set....but I'm thinking there has got to be someone here who has also needed these and may have found a suitable replacement?

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

Todd

Just found your thread, I'm new to this site. I'm working on a Montgomery Ward that I picked up at a garage sale, see my pics. I'm retired and work part time at a local True Value Hardware. We have a good selection of springs and I found two that work....about 4" lg, 1 3/8" ID, fits over fork. Bike is no where near done but I think these might work well. About $5 each. If you need part numbers let me know.