Go Kart Cycle Big Bear Scrambler

Addicted 2 Minis

Wow. You know the vultures were all over that. Lol
If he only knew I would have gave him at least $1,000.00 more for it, he wouldn't stop kicking himself in the butt for days. I find it odd that nobody here bought it or else they would have posted about it. Those bikes aren't just something someone buys for their grandchildren to run around the yard when they visit. You have to have a certain liking for them, like the folks here do. I am also surprised that it or it's parts haven't found their way to eBay. Hopefully @RideSF or someone who appreciates them got it, all I know is, I didn't :(.

Darn You @markus, I was watching that for the driven pulley, didn't think anybody would find it!. I sent them a message asking if they had the wheel or brake parts, they said if they could find them they would put them in the auction, I guess they didn't find them.

markus

I got out bid on it I suspect someone will build a
bike out of it like I was going to.
That was my thoughts too, would have been a good start to pattern a retro style frame off of. I was thinking half breed GKC and 500 Cub which turned into the Bird Wren. That would minimize the tubing bends since they had straight crossbar up front.

That was my thoughts too, would have been a good start to pattern a retro style frame off of. I was thinking half breed GKC and 500 Cub which turned into the Bird Wren. That would minimize the tubing bends since they had straight crossbar up front.

Do you have any drawings or dimensions for a big bear frame?

I plan to make copies of my Greenhorn when I get the chance, I have the bender and dies. I also have a scale drawing of the Greenhorn, not very detailed but close.

GreenhornEnduro9.jpg