Golden Pinto frame and forks

I have a Foremost Golden Pinto with the tab mount seat pivot rather than the Falcon type some had but I do not have the seat brackets for the bike, it had the center kickstand but it's gone and one bracket remains as does the spring mount if someone wanted to redo it. It is missing the rear fender mount but if someone buys the bike I can provide the proper shorty rear fender from another Bird bike that I have, the mount is easy to duplicate and some material remains where it was mounted so placement is easy and I can provide a template of sorts plus a duplicate bracket with bend points marked in cardboard from another bird built bike. The forks are in great shape as is the correct front fender. The finish is gone but the frame is not pitted or badly rusted. I can provide photos this week through PMs but out of courtesy for other sellers I'll only post them here on the first bump next week since my camera has been misplaced. This is a good solid project bike for someone. $175 shipped west of the Mississippi river and $185 shipped East of it by UPS Ground service boxed well for the journey.