Gomas Minibike Massacre #10 - West Wareham, MA. June 26, 2021

ugmold

Gomas Minibike Massacre #X. 45N Carver Rd, West Wareham, MA. June 26, 2021
Surprised nobody posted this. I'm not running the Event but do videos every year. Always a Great Time.

198701993_10159155644865993_268930754613465692_n.jpg

joshua. c.

I'm up for it. I'll only have the same old bike this year. I haven't finished my new bonanza yet. If you can make it to this event trust me its worth it, its always a great time.

I74

I would absolutely ''love'' to go to this,, if I could this year..
Just don't have the bread & the time.....
Am think'n, some of the bands ''might'' even let me sit in & play !
I'll get there though someday. :cool:
I

Last edited:

joshua. c.

This years event was a lot different than normal. All the racing started earlier than normal I got there at 10 and barely had time to get offloaded before the parade lap started. but I have to say I liked having the chance to run the track after the event. especially to run the track without that ramp. (hate that obstacle) its where allot of the bikes got damaged and is by far the most dangerous part of the track. its also the biggest bottleneck it takes forever for everyone to cross it so if you don't get over it first your stuck at the back for the hole race with little chance to catch the leaders that now have a commanding lead. the racing was fun but I lost badly again. some of these ridders must train like heck because there skills are on par with any pro dirt biker. you should have seen how fast these guys take the corners even the slippery ones. I didn't have any mechanical failures this time during the hole event witch is a record for me. but after all the racing was done and free riding had started my race bikes pull start broke and my trike had throttle problems. funny how they waited to break down until it didn't matter. I finished off the day ridding my slow mtd. over all very fun and I'll be back next year.

I74

Just watched a new vid on You tube.

My thoughts on Joshua's above post stating on how fast some of the bikes take the corners ect., well,,, I see that some racers are using Dirt bike chassis.
To me that is totally a ''way'' unfair advantage against the regular Mini bike chassis riders ect.

A dirt bike to me, regardless of what engine ect.,, is ''still'' a dirt bike,,, ''not'' a Mini bike.

I personally think those ought to be in their own class, & ''not'' race against the Mini bikes ect.

Added,,
I look at it kind'a as ''trying'' to race against a full blown race Kart chassis on a road course track, with a yard/fun Kart,, even with the same engine.

My 2 cent's.

I

Last edited:
Just watched a new vid on You tube.

My thoughts on Joshua's above post stating on how fast some of the bikes take the corners ect., well,,, I see that a bunch of racers are using Dirt bike chassis.
To me that is totally a ''way'' unfair advantage against the regular Mini bike chassis riders ect.

A dirt bike to me, regardless of what engine ect.,, is ''still'' a dirt bike,,, ''not'' a Mini bike.

I personally think those ought to be in their own class, & ''not'' race against the Mini bikes ect.

Added,,
I look at it kind'a as ''trying'' to race against a full blown race Kart chassis on a road course track, with a yard/fun Kart,, even with the same engine.

My 2 cent's.

I
I believe there was only one dirtbike chassis rider and he lost his oil in the final iirc.

Just watched the latest vid that ugmold put up.

I counted at least 4 dirt bike chassis,, but the large Mini's were pretty much kick'n their @$$'s anyways.
Pretty impressive.
Funny I actually noticed that too and thought of this thread...sorry about that haha. The winner was on a Rupp with an h50 thing is nuts

joshua. c.

by the way the way to fix the ramp obstacle would be to cut the Hight in half for safety and add 2 more of them. the lower ramps it would be better for spectators because racers would feel safer jumping off the end of the ramps making quite a spectacle for the audience. also adding more ramps would make it easier for someone who had a bad start to catch up to the leaders making it a more exiting and more fare race.