google earth

gbones

does any1 know where i can find google earth. last year i was on google earth, and it was the 1 with the street view, like you where actually walking on the street. well now i cant find it:shrug: so does any of you mini bikers know of this site i speak of?

oldfatguy

if you have the google tool bar on your computer there is the google map feature that allows you to do that but the places available are limited to just along main roads

Itype2slo

Mapquest used to have a tool where you could type in you're address and then zoom in on youre neighborhood and see who has a pool, Actually my buddy who does hvac used to zoom in on the roofs of buildings so he could see the A.C units without going to the building. I don't know if they still have that feature.

that is it mr jeep, thank you. :thumbsup: im computer dumb:doah:
No thats called Technologicaly impaired.

Your not alone....

I too suffer from technological impairment.
But we don't need to suffer alone. Thanks to young people our VCRs no longer need flash 12:00 ( you might need to explain what it does to the young person and show him some video tape lol ) and of course they can figuere out for how to get those damb DVD things out of them.

Last night I was asked to tag and lock out the new ABB skip drive at the mine where I work. I had no idea never even looked at one before, because I only worked on the 20 plus year old equipment that it replaces.
No big deal lots of things I can fix that them younger fellows don't even understand lol....

I have my cane, and a walker I made out an old chair and a sticker on my hard hat that says I am too old for that job. So far its working out for me.