got a new computer monitor!

xbox and streaming HD Netflix look awesome on it (i bought it for xbox, streaming HD and movies), normal computer use looks kind of sub-par but that was expected. it's a 37" Samsung LCD. it's a bit overkill for a computer monitor :)laugh:)but i'm loving it so far.

we don't have cable here so everything i watch is on my computer. at least that's one way i justify spending the money on it to myself. :laugh:

crappy cell phone pic:

C9H13NO3

looks good. now you'll need a wireless keyboard and mouse to back up from it. :thumbsup:

That's the setup I have. I traded an old xbox and a ps2 for a 30inch tv and hookup my pc to it with an hdmi cable and sit on my bed surfing the web.

Mac

Streaming HD can be very tricky.........

Here's a test picture, It should be Bright & Vibrant in HD:

gbones

i have a really nice monitor, its a gateway EV700 from 1998. the picture quality is outstanding, and some times it shuts off and turns its self rite back on. and once in awhile the screen will start shaking and changes colors.:doah: this thing sucks:censure:

gbones

that sounds like a great deal, but im am broke as a joke. maybe after christmas i will have some extra $$, im hoping. this monitor has to go, when i try to look at pictures and videos everything is so dark i can hardly see what going on. ill let you know when i have some extra $$, thanks jesse:thumbsup: